Project Manager / Security System Estimator
Posted: October 8, 2020
Northeastern Protection Service Inc. is the region’s leading full service integrator working with industry leading technology suppliers to offer effective security solutions. For more than 35 years Northeastern has lead the industry to become a one stop shops of security products and services.
Northeastern is currently looking to hire a Project Manager / Integrated Security Systems estimator based out of our head office in Dartmouth NS. Must be self-motivated with strong leadership qualities, customer service oriented, and well organized.
- Develop and maintain project plans including; scope statements, schedules, communication plans, goals and milestones, deliverables and deadlines.
- Working with sales department to develop competitive pricing.
- Conduct site visits as required to confirm project scope details are accurate.
- Track project stages and ensure any roadblocks to completion are mitigated or escalated.
- Complete project coordination tasks required to initiate, organize, and close projects in your portfolio.
- Provide regular project documentation tracking, reporting, and follow up to both internal and external customers.
- Manage changes to the original scope through change order requests where required.
- Facilitate and ensure a steady flow of communication to and from team members, stakeholders, internal clients, steering committee, updating them on the projects’ progress following the governance established.
- Ensure completed projects are fully documented and implementation is following specifications.
- Monitor project budgets or material costs where required.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Interest in project-based engagements
- Experience in electronic security products
- An understanding of Change Management practices and experience in applying Change. Management within a project environment would be considered an asset.
- Excellent relationship and team building skills.
Please send resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.