Integrated Security Systems is the planned, systematic approach to protecting your physical assets through the use of security technology. Northeastern is a leader in creating complete enterprise-wide solutions that can be customized to exceed your needs.
Northeastern provides a full range of technical security solutions:
- Closed Circuit Television Systems (CCTV)
- Network Video Recorders (NVR) with remote secure IP login
- Pan-Tilt-Zoom Cameras (PTZ’s) and Megapixel Fixed Cameras
- Access Control System Hardware & Software
- Biometric Security Devices (finger print / finger vein readers, and more)
- Security Alarm Systems (for home or business)
- Automatic Gates and Perimeter Fencing Solutions
- Monitoring for Alarms/Fire Panels/Elevators, and more (ULC Listed)
Northeastern technicians are trained in all major brands of Access Control & CCTV solutions on today’s market. We perform upgrades, expansions, relocations, and complete system installations.
Having been in this industry for more than 30 years, at Northeastern we know there is no ‘single’ product that will provide an efficient and cost-effective security solution to all clients. Therefore senior Northeastern managers specialize in designing ‘custom’ solutions so our clients receive exactly what they need at a budget they can work with.
By designing an integrated solution, we can show you a dedicated ROI on your investment.